Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Over a week ago Zachary wrote me a special letter, sealed it up in an envelope and had it waiting on the kitchen counter. He gave me strict orders not to open it until St. Patrick's Day. I couldn't wait to see what it had to say. Here's his letter just as it was written...

Dear,: Mommy
Happy S.t Patcric Day Mommy!
I love you. And I hope you have a great day on the 17th and Tuesday!
Bekuse your a great Mom!
And Have fun Today Mommy. your the best!
I bet youl have fun in March! I hope you have a great time at yar movie. With Daddy! And we have fun at Grandma's house spending the night.
From
Zachary

Isn't he just the sweetest boy?
(This weekend the boys get to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa's while Steve and I get to do whatever we want! We've been talking about it for a long time which is why he included it in the letter...)

3 comments:

Mike and Becka said...

OH MY GOSH! It's reading things like that that make me want a child NOW! Love it love it love it!!!

Becka

J Yo said...

What a sweet boy he is! :)

Jane Anne said...

That is such a wonderful letter. You have such a sweet little man! Have a great time this weekend!!