Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Works-for-Me Wednesday

I am loving that Barenaked Ladies have finally come up with a kids CD that is appropriate, fun, smart, clever and parent-friendly. (It was released last year...I'm just a little behind the times.) This album is full of original songs that are quick and quirky and won't make Mommy and Daddy want to throw the CD out the window after hearing it 50 times a week. This band obviously has Daddies in it because they know how to write and produce songs that please both kids and parents...which is not an easy thing to do. Thanks Barenaked Ladies!

3 comments:

The Bode Family said...

We have it and LOVE it. Zach always uses one of the words from the ABC song in scrabble! Dork.

JJ said...

And they're from CANADA!!! Doesn't that make you want to come visit? :)

Anonymous said...

How do I not know about this? My kids will be thrilled! Although we did change their name a few years ago to the Bare Footed Ladies. :) My poor sheltered kids!!