Monday, March 08, 2010

Why God Gave Moms Eyes in the Back of their Heads

On Thursday morning...I found Ry hiding under the bed at my mom's. He had found 4 pieces of rich chocolate and eaten them all.

On Friday morning...I found Ry hiding under the kitchen table. He had my purse with him, found my gum and had chewed 4 pieces of gum...with the wrappers on.

On Sunday morning...we found Ry hiding quietly in a corner of the cabin. He had a container of children's Tums and had eaten 1/3 of the all the tablets. Poison Control was called and he was fine.

Today...I found Ry hiding under the kitchen table. He had managed to find his brother's leftover Valentine candy and decided to finish it off for them.



And for your viewing pleasure, here's a few more photos of Trouble up to no good...

As I walked into the kitchen the other day, I found him smooching the honey bear.
Here he is helping himself to a nice, chilled, refreshing beverage.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting stuff, check out the wide range of Discount Kitchen Tables from Metroloftfurniture.com

Eleanor said...

Ha! I love the one of him kissing the honey bear. That's how my kids feel about honey too, Rylan.

Case and Los said...

OH MY GOSH.

Mike and Becka said...

YOU'RE BACK!!! And in full swing! Love it! That is one FUNNY hungry thirsty boy!

Alicia said...

Hilarious...that sneaky boy sure is cute!

The Glasses said...

Thanks for coming back with your stories...fun to hear for me (no grandkids)!!!

The Bode Family said...

YES! You are back with a bang! Great kick off story! :)

Shirley Casey said...

YAY! Your back! :O) I was in serious need of a good Vollmer inflicted laugh! ;o) I just love the shananigans your kids get into. I am learning quickly that that just might be a boy thing!Wyatt is breaking me in quickly. PHEW! Miss you lots!

The Cooke Family said...

but we still love them dont we? Avery is my "trouble child" and might be able to put Ry to shame!